WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES is an Internet domain, owned by the company IOS Finance E.F.C., S.A. recorded at the Barcelona Commercial Registry, tome 39.505, folio 151, sheet number B-348230. Registered Address: calle Caravel·la La Niña, 12 4ª Planta (Edificio Caravel·la) 08017 – Barcelona. CIF: A 64512759 (IOS FINANCE)
IOS FINANCE's objective with this website is to promote its products online, offer Users information of interest on the web about IOS FINANCE, and offer access to the IOS FINANCE application via the connection through the SAP PORTAL. Likewise, Users who supply their data using a form on the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website may also receive information on the company sent to their e-mail address, after giving their express consent.
These general conditions regulating the functioning of the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website that IOS FINANCE places at the disposal of the User. User status is acquired by using the website and this entails full and unreserved acceptance by the User of each and every one of the General Conditions. If the User does not agree with the General Conditions, he/she will not be entitled to use the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website. Moreover, the use by the User of the IOS FINANCE services implies acceptance of these General Conditions.
- The provision of the service on the website by IOS FINANCE is free of charge
- IOS FINANCE reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation or configuration of the website, as well as of the services and General Conditions. These modifications will be in order to improve the services offered to the User and update content.
- The User undertakes to use the website, the content and services in accordance with the law and these General Conditions, good practice and public order. The User also undertakes not to use the website and the services offered for unlawful purposes or with unlawful effects, contrary to the content of these General Conditions, in such a way as to harm the rights and interests of third parties, or in any way that can damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or the services or prevent the normal use and enjoyment of the website by other Users.
- The User will refrain from obtaining information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of accessible material via the website or the services, using in this regard different measures to those placed at his/her disposal or, in general, to those normally used on the Internet and different uses to those expressly authorised.
- The User will refrain from manipulating data identifying IOS FINANCE and on the services offered on the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website.
- The User will refrain from providing own data or identification data that do not permit him/her to be duly identified.
- The User will refrain from manipulating the technical devices for the protection of content or information, and in general the configuration of the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website.
- IOS FINANCE reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website, at any time and without the need for prior notice, for those Users who fail to comply with these General Conditions. Likewise, IOS FINANCE may refuse or cancel access for those Users who violate the rights and interests of third parties, or otherwise with their actions harm, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or services or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the website by other Users.
- When the User supplies its personal data to IOS FINANCE it is consenting to the processing of the same in the terms set out below and in the corresponding “LEGAL WARNINGS” of each form on the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website.
- IOS FINANCE will process and include the data supplied by the User in files for the sole and exclusive purpose of providing, offering and executing the respective services envisaged on the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website.
- In accordance with the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal), the data contained in the forms will only be used for the purpose described therein. The User grants his/her consent for his/her data to be communicated to third companies for purposes directly related to the lawful functions of IOS FINANCE. Moreover, the User gives his/her consent for IOS FINANCE to transfer its data to the addressees and in the terms and conditions indicated above, in any country in the world. IOS FINANCE guarantees that the personal data will be processed in confidentiality, and that the server on which the data is housed and processed has the necessary security measures to prevent unauthorised third parties gaining access to such data.
- The User, in relation to the data supplied to IOS FINANCE, may contact our Customer Service Department, at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or postal address calle Caravel·la La Niña, 12 4ª Planta (Edificio Caravel·la) 08017 Barcelona, in order to exercise its rights of access, rectification, cancelation or opposition as they are recognised in the current data protection regulations.
- IOS FINANCE neither controls nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations to IT systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored on your IT system. IOS FINANCE will not be liable for any harm or loss of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other elements in the content that may cause alternations to the IT system, electronic documents or files of Users.
- IOS FINANCE will not be liable for harm or loss caused by the improper use of the secret password by the User.
- IOS FINANCE will do everything possible to guarantee the security of the information supplied by the Users. However, it cannot guarantee that information transfers will be completely secure.
- Notwithstanding the levels of security for the protection of personal data required by law, the installation of all means and technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data supplied, the User is aware of and knows that security cannot be one hundred per cent guaranteed in the Internet environment.
- IOS FINANCE will not be liable for any interruptions, delays, errors and other inconveniences caused by factors beyond the control of IOS FINANCE or its IT suppliers, including the problems derived from the connection software, IT system, modem, electrical current and telecommunications networks.
- IOS FINANCE will not be liable for damages of any kind that may be due to false, inexact, incomplete and/or out-of-date content on the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website.
- All content of the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website is the exclusive property of IOS FINANCE worldwide, including, but not limited to, graphic design, logos, images, texts, dialogues, illustrations, photographs, audio-visuals, trailers, music, trademarks and other distinctive signs, in any of the programming languages used or eligible for use, as well as all the software for the operation and development of the website. The reproduction, distribution, public communication, assignment or any other act or form of exploitation that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are expressly prohibited.
- IOS FINANCE does not grant any licence or authorisation for use of any kind over its intellectual and industrial property rights or over any other property or right related to the website and the services offered.
- All trademarks and service denominations that appear on the WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES website are registered trademarks owned by IOS FINANCE. The rest of the distinctive signs are signs licensed previously by their legitimate holders to IOS FINANCE.
- The website often offers the User technical linking devices (links, banners or buttons), search directories and tools that enable Users to access websites belong to and/or managed by third parties. IOS FINANCE does not offer or market, either by itself or via third parties, the services offered on the linked sites, and neither does it control, monitor or approve the products, services content, information, data, files and any other type of material on those linked sites.
- Therefore, IOS FINANCE declines any liability with regard to information located anywhere other than on this website and not managed by WWW.IOSFINANCE.ES. The function of the links that appear is exclusively to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information on the subject-matter on the Internet, where he/she will be able to obtain further information on the data offered on this website. These links do not represent a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit the sites they lead to and, as such, IOS FINANCE will not be liable for the result obtained by following said hypertext links.
- These General Conditions, as well as any other relationship between you as User and IOS FINANCE will be governed by Spanish legislation.
- In the event of any dispute arising in relation to the existence or content of these general conditions or the relations between the User and IOS FINANCE, the parties expressly waive any other forum to which they may be entitled and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Barcelona.